Friday, January 29, 2010

Harvey Wharfield on Jim Morrison

The Jim Morrison Scream by Harvey Wharfield PDF Print E-mail
Written by Harvey Wharfield
Monday, 12 October 2009 17:08

Editors Note: I used to produce Harvey Wharfield's "Boston Music Showcase" program on 93.7 WCGY 1991-1993. Here's a 1980s tape Harv asked me for as I keep all (or the majority of...) his archives enjoy

Direct link here: http://tinyurl.com/jimmorrisonscream


imageimageimageimageimage

Re: The Daily Swarm -

Jim Morrison Ghost Photo Unexplainable and & Not a According to Researchers ... HarveyW26 wrote:

I have a live recording that happened during an interview back in the 80s that's pretty weird. I was interviewing the former head of Elekltra Records during one of those Doors retrospectives that Westwood One or some other producer was running on some Classic Rock stations around the country at the time. During a lull in the audio during the interview and just before a commercial break something happened. None of us heard it at the time, but I was going back to edit it down for replay and heard something very strange. I played it for some other staff members and they agreed it was quite bizarre, but didn't know what it was. Some of us think it may have been from the other side.

The original tape is somewhere with another individual, so it could be analyzed in its original state...However, we took it and put it on a compilation CD thinking it would be good to get it digitally preserved. And it sounds almost exactly as it happened that afternoon. I now have to search through my CDs to find it as I haven't heard it in years. Hopefully I'll be able to find it or contact the person who has the master of the CD and get a copy and listen to it again. But, let me tell you...audio anomaly or not...it does sound like someone (or something) not on this plane trying to, pardon the reference, "break on through" from wherever it was. If you'd like to listen to it, when I find it, feel free to email me at mentor2 at gmail dot com ...I can't guarantee that I'll find it in a timely manner, but the story above has given me new incentive to find it. Harvey Wharfield / Boston...

Link to comment: http://disq.us/1avj6

http://www.thedailyswarm.com/headlines/jim-morrison-ghost-photo-unexplainable-and-not-fake-according-researchers/#comment-19900921

imageimageimageimageimage

Read Gemmzine's article on THE DOORS/LIVE AT BOSTON ARENA:

http://tinyurl.com/doorsbostonarena

Last Updated on Monday, 12 October 2009 17:13

No comments:

Post a Comment